The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Through the Eyes of a Beast

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male
Number of posts : 2478
Location : deep inside you mind slowly picking away at you sanity
Activities : being awesome
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:10 am

OOC: OLO... old lumpy ostriges? what does that have to do with this?
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:14 am

OOC: I meant Lol. But Kray gets captured by the werewolf pack now that they know who he really is.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:23 am

OOC: K well i'll see you tomarow
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:51 am

OOC: See ya.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:55 am

My dad was waiting for me at the castle gates. I took one look at him and lowered my eyes. He wasn't happy.
He put both hands on my shoulders as we came up to him. "Thank you Dmitri," he said as he steered me inside. He didn't say anything after that until we reached the dining hall. It was empty save a person tied to a chain connected to the floor. It was a guy, and his face was full of fear.
"Eat," Dad ordered me.
There was no resisting this time; I was hurt, and hadn't had human blood in a while. Plus, Dad would not let me go until i had.
When i was done i walked back to the KIng of vampires, wiping the blood off my mouth and feeling horrible again.
"Dad, I-"
"There is nothing to explain. Those wolves will pay dearly this time, make no mistake. You're not to leave the castle without an escourt anymore, Vesmira."
"What?!"
"You heard me!" he snarled. "You told me you were going hunting, but you have other plans. You are to stay in this castle until you have proven that you've repented and earned my trust back."
He called for a maid. "Take my daughter to her room, and make sure she doesn't leave for the night."
I can't believe it...how can he do this to me? I can't be locked up! That would drive me mad!
But that's just what he did. It was no different than putting me in a cage. And now, I was alone once again.
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:16 pm

*Sozen had walked into his chambers to find Arial waking up since it was now morning*

A: were have you been all night?

S: i dont want to talk about it

*Sozen laid down on his bed and drifted off into thought*
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:19 pm

I awoke with a huge sore on my head. I groaned as I sat up, and someone shoved a glass of water into my hands. I looked at the man, and when I used my beast sight, it was the same leader werewolf from last night.
"Drink, you must be thirsty from last night's battle."
I obliged and drank the whole thing in less than ten seconds.
"Thanks."
"No thanks needed, Kray. Oh, and sorry about knocking you out last night. We just figured you wouldn't come if we asked you."
I just blinked, and suddenly noticed someone was missing. "Where's Raven?"
At first, he didn't understand. "Oh, you mean the Ryoshima girl?"
I nodded.
"Beats me. She fled after we captured you. But, it wasn't her we wanted."
"Who are you?"
"My name is Leo Sultan, King of Werewolves."
I tried my best to remember what he'd said last night. Something about me being the son of the king...
"Wait, you said I was the son of the King of Werewolves?"
"Indeed, I did."
I started growling. "How can you be my father?! He left my mom and I alone before I was born! He's supposed to be dead!"
Leo sighed. "It seems I have a lot of explaining to do..."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:04 pm

I didn't leave the balcony alnight; I was there when the sun was beginning to peek over the hills, I was there when the birds began to sing, i was still there when The lady in waiting came to fetch me for feeding.
"It's time to eat my lady," she said.
"I'm not hungry," i grumbled in defiance.
She bowed. "I'm under orders, my lady, to escourt you to the dining hall. No exceptions i'm afraid."
I spun around, my agitated eyes now turning a dark red. "Fine!" If he wants me to feed, then I will.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:52 pm

I stared wide-eyed as Leo told me everything. "So, you're my father and the king of werewolves? And you left because my long lost older brother was so bloodthirsty?"
"Yes, I didn't want any harm to come to my wife, but I didn't know she'd had another son... 'til now."
"So, I'm really a pureblood? Then how come I turned into a werewolf the next full moon after I was bit?"
Leo shrugged. "I guess the bite just reawakened your werewolf genes."
"So, what about Mother?"
"You'll stil see her, just don't show her what you really are, and don't tell her I'm still around."
I nodded.
"But for now, you can remain the guardian of Quebec until you've made your decision of joining the pack or not."
I nodded again, and left the little building in my wolf form, heading back towards my home.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:00 am

*Sozen later went and told his father king Exious*

E: ... so you realy came that close eh and yet you still failed

S: father i'm sorry i failed you but there was this werewolf and!

E: i dont want to here it we have other things to worry about now i'm sure the vampie king is planing an atack as we speek

Exious's asistant: should we plant spies to see when the atack will be?

E: no need the only time they can atack is night so sent half of out troops to the outer fields just within the outer gates and send watchmen outside the ga and gates to keap watch

asistant: yes sir

Last edited by Flames of Glory on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:16 pm

I had my dinner (or breakfast if I was human) rather sloppily; i was almost in a rage. I think they call this post-frenzy. The human blood was practically pulsing inside of me; I felt I could do almost anything I wished. But I was confined to the castle walls...or so my father says.
I paced around, wishing night would fall soon. I need to get back to that place, back to the calm lake, even if the wolves know where it is now. It was the only thing I new that would keep me calm. being followed all the time, watched, untrusted...it was driving me insane. Some vampires just aren't meant to thrive in groups, even ones that are raised in groups. It goes against the wild nature. And this wasn't the first time Dad has had me confined. This was just the worst possible moment for me.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:58 pm

*back at the lycan kingdom the troops were moved into place and Sozen was spending some alone quality time with Arial. no need to go into detail but later on Sozen met up with Jason and brought him back to the training field and started training him and it lasted all day and knight fall had arived*

J: please Sozen can we stop now?

S: whats the matter i thought you wanted to be a fighter Very Happy

J: but i cant move!

S: alright alright we can stop for today... so that you've learned the basics and you can somwhat defend yourself maybe if the vampires atack soon i'll take you out to the outer gate to watch the fight and you'l most likley get to see me in action to

J: realy you mean it!!!

S: sure why not Smile
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:52 am

My mother had greeted me with some stern words about my wounds, then just gave me breakfast. I only ate half of it, and I slowly went upstairs and sat on my bed. So much had happened, and now I suddenly had to make the decision to join the werewolf pack or not.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:53 pm

*Sozen took Jason to the outer wall and let him look out at the land that was there teritory also on four sides of the outer wall were four tall watch towers and Sozen brought Jason to the easter one and brought him to the very top and from the top you could see cities and vilages of in the distance and you could see the lights of them coming on now that the sun had set far enuf to only see a glimer of light in the distance*

J: wow Shocked it's so beautiful! i never knew you could see all this from out here you cant see eney thing outside our land even from the palace's hiests tower

S: look way out there straight east

*Jason squinted and way of far away you could see the outer rim of the vampire territory*

J: is that?

S: yup the vampires

J: there closer than i thought
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:07 pm

Night was finally coming. Not only did everyone feel easier at night, but I began to calm down a bit as well. I need to get away to my own thoughts again, not having to worry about what the others are thinking.
There were different guards around me now, ones that hadn't seen me in the moonlight. There was still plenty of moon to turn my hair silver; slipping out would be easy. no one would think that white haired vampire leaving the castle was the black haired me. I gave my watch the slip and ran into the night.
My father didn't plan on attacking tonight...at least that's what I've gathered. It didn't involve me, so if he does he must have a plan. Good. That would mean everyone would be busy, and I could have the lake to myself.
But...there was still that pup Kray Desmon. Just who is he?
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:02 am

When night came again, I headed back towards the lake once my mom was asleep. She was overly worried about me after seeing my wounds from the other night. Once I reached my favorite spot, I sat up on the only boulder that was there, and I gathered my thoughts. But then again, there was that vampire girl, Vesmira I think, that said this was her secret spot as well. Who was she, and how in the world had I not noticed her before?
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:28 pm

*night had now fallen and not even a glimer of the sun still shined and now as if by light switch the sky lit up the moon was a briliant and glowed with a light that seemed so pieceful and the stars were lit up with a white fire that raised the spirit and joy of all who gazed apon them. Sozen and Jason seemed to gaze off into the distance and dream as they watched even at least two thirds of the people in the lycan kingdom stoped to gaze at them*
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:49 pm

I stopped and stared at the sky a moment after i already made it to the lake. It was unusually beautiful tonight...calming...
I breathed in, relaxing, and got scent of wolf. It was that pup again, at my secret spot.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:46 pm

When I caught a wiff of vampire, I looked across the lake and saw her again. I leaped off the boulder and started walking cautiously towards her. "You're name's Vesmira, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:52 am

I gave a start and jump back, a small hiss of surprise escaping my lips. "What's it to you?!" I growled.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:13 pm

I stopped. "Geez, no need to be so testy. I was just asking if that was your name. Don't forget that I'm also the one that saved you from Sozen."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:05 am

He's right. He did do that. I straightened up. "Then i suppose thanks are in order," I said a little less harsh, then paused a moment. This goes against instinct, but... "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:48 pm

I smiled and chuckled a little. "No problem, only now the lycans are gonna be after us werewolves for sure." I sighed. "But this is odd, isn't it? I'm the prince of werewolves, you're the princess of vampires, and Sozen's the prince of lycans. It's like we were supposed to meet or something."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:31 pm

I narrowed my eyes. "You're a prince?" I asked, unintentionally meaning it as an insult.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:52 pm

I shrugged, ignoring the insult in her voice. "That's what Leo told me. It's kind of a mixed up story, but I never would have thought I was prince, much less a pureblood."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Through the Eyes of a Beast
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next