The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of the Trinity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

The Legend of the Trinity - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:32 pm

OOC: Um, idk. How about we just pause this until one of us thinks of something?
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:18 pm

The kitsune woke with a start as a familiar scent hit his nostrils. Turning into his human-like fox form, Tokha cautiously went over to the window in the room, and took a look outside. He spotted movement with his one eye, and started to growl softly as he recognized the shape of the figure: another kitsune.
In a few swift movements, Tokhaji was out the window and on top of the other kitsune, a young silver one with three tails.
"What do you want here, spy?" Tokha snarled, feeling the other kitsune shake in fear.
"Tokhaji, it's me! M'raaj-Dar!"
At this he stopped growling, but did not let go of the younger one. "M'raaj? What the hell are you doing here?"
M'raaj-Dar did not meet Tokha's lone red eye, for fear of seeing his own death within it. "I'm not here to spy on you, I promise. I just came to warn you."
"Well, spit it out. I don't have all night. I need some sleep after the human girl caught Quartz."
The silver kitsune's eyes widened. "The thief? You're still with her? That's probably how she caught it, seeing how you-" Three scars formed down his forehead, and he shrieked in pain.
"Just give me the warning, damnit!"
"Okay, okay! It's Rauch! He's set out a bounty for you amongst the other kitsune tribes! He wnats you dead!"
Tokhaji stood, letting M'raaj-Dar free. "Of course, he finally lets loose the hunting dogs when I really don't need them on my trail."
The three-tailed kitsune stood, and started to back off. "I just wanted to let you know so you could be on your guard. Me and a few other loyal kitsunes have already set the hunters on a different trail..."
"And don't do it again."
"Lord Tokhajimaru..."
"Don't argue with me, M'raaj. The last thing I want to see is you dead for helping me. Now beat it."
M'raaj-Dar lowered his snout in a bow, then raced off into the trees. Tokhaji scaled the castle wall and made it back into the room with ease, then shut the window again. Switching back to his illusionary human form, he settled back down in the chair he was in before, and watched Twili until sleep overcame him.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:28 pm

I cracked an eye when I knew Tokha was asleep. "Interesting..." I murmured softly, and winced, a short wave of pain washing across me. I can't tell if these episodes are getting worse or better. And Tokhaji was now in even more danger. It may not be because of me, but I have a lot to do with this. With everything.
I faced the ceiling, and even though I knew what was coming for me it still startled the crap out of me.
Suddenly there was a banging on the door that nearly took it off it's hinges. "Open up in the name of the King!" came a voice I wasn't familiar with.
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Taken by surprise at the sudden banging, Tokha leaped out of the chair and landed on the floor, a look of pure shock on his face. "The hell?" He stood slowly, taking up a defensive position just in case. He looked at Twili and whispered, "I have a bad feeling about this..."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:10 pm

I winced again and moaned. "Just let them in, they'll come anyways."
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:46 pm

He nodded, then went over to the door and opened it. "Yes?" Tokha asked casually with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of the Trinity
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8