The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of the Trinity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:10 pm

"And how would you know?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:13 pm

I laughed. "I'm just joking, you big furball." Suddenly I tensed up. I sensed at least a dozen warm bodies coming this way.
"Oh, crap no, it's too soon...!"
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:19 pm

Tokha tensed as well. "Damn..." He raced over to the window, and a growl began to rise in his throat when he noticed at least a dozen guards coming their way. "Double damn."
Tokhaji immediatley raced to the room where Emerald and Denali were sleeping and hissed, "Get up, the Cardinals are here!"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Denali shot up in a second. "What?! Th-the Cardinals?"
Emerald jumped up too. "Oh no, the girl!"
I groaned. Of course she would be more worried about me.
There was a knock on the door. "Emerald, Denali, by order of the royal family we asked that you open this door immediately."
Denali rushed into my room with Emerald. "We've got to hide her, she can't go to the castle yet!" he whispered ferverently.
I sighed. "Oi. You two. Stop."
They both froze in surprise and stared at me just as the doors burst open.

OOC: Do you want to control the guards at this point? We've pretty much deviated from my original story a little bit, but that's alright as long as it stills goes in a certain direction.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:33 pm

OOC: You can control them, since it sounds like you have this planned out. also, I WILL be adding a lot of characters in later. Most of them will be kitsunes, but there will be a few humans as well.

The kistune immediatley stepped in front of Twili, but knew it was no use anyway. He stared intently at the guards, his one eye narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm

The two were still staring at me in dumbfoundedness as the guards filed in. I recognized the head, Ralph. So that guy's finally made up the ranks? Heh, good for him. I just hope he doesn't recognize me.
He spotted Tokha immediately. "So this is where you were? I hope you have a good reason for not reporting in, Tokha."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Tokha gritted his teeth. What could he possibly say? He took a deep breath and gave off his sarcastic grin. "Well, you guys made me run so much, I just decided to collapse here for a while. I thought you guys wouldn't mind."
It didn't give away Twili, but yet he sort of didn't lie about losing her. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Ralph narrowed his eyes suspiciously at him. "Emerald, Denali, if you don't mind we need to search your house for the moment. I'm sure you already know, but the Twilight Thief is on the loose in this area and could be hiding here."
Emerald nodded, blocking the view from my things. "O-okay..."
I gritted my teeth. Why...must you all...be such...idiots!
I shoved Emerald away and leaped from the bed, grabbing my mask and dagger at least. Denali leaped for Emerald, which is just what I expected him to do. Ralph and the guards put their hands to their hilts in surprise.
I grinned. "You say you're looking for the Twilight Thief? Well look no further because I'm right here." I tied the masked back on.
Ralph looked utterly surprised, which was hilarious. The two twins stared at me in amazement.
I glanced back at them, still smirking. "I must thank you two for being so utterly gullable. As if I would be some helpless lost girl with no memory.
Emerald looked confused, which was perfect. "Wha-?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Tokha just shook his head in surprise, the smile still on his face. "You never cease to amaze me..."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:22 pm

I just kept smiling.
Ralph shook off his surprise. "Criminal who goes by the name of the Twilight Thief, under orders from the royal family and King Tonrow himself, I hereby place you under arrest for your criminal activities and the treasonous action of kidnapping Princess Trinity."
"Hmph," I grinned, taking a neutral stance with my dagger. "You're going to arrest me?" He drew his sword just as I long. "Well you'll have to catch me f-" I fell to the ground and fainted before I could close the distance. "-irst..."
Ralph stared, not quite sure what just happened. "Um..."
"Sir, what should we do?"
He sighed in annoyance and sheathed his sword. "Just bring her to the Castle."

OOC: Lol, okay, I'm definitly rewriting my book like this.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:31 pm

OOC: Lol, yes, you should. Fail! Razz

Tokhajimaru, with a long, annoyed sigh, just scooped up Twili in his arms. "You're a failure sometimes, you know?" he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:37 pm

They began to leave.
"Wait!" Emerald cried out desperately. "Stop, wait!"
Ralph turned around. "Emerald, I understand that you were tricked, but if you defend this girl any further I'm afraid we will have to take you both in for treason."
"Emerald," Denali warned quietly, but she shook her head.
"No, you don't understand! That girl, she's sick! She has Quartz!"
The guards all gave a start and backed away from Tokha and Twili. Ralph gave her a questioning glare. "Are you sure?"
Suddenly I woke up again in a fit of pain, this one worse than all the rest. I howled and squirmed, the agony everywhere at once. It felt as if I was on fire and freezing to death at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Tokha closed his eye and bowed his head. "It's true. She's been suffering like this for a while now. That's the reason why I didn't report back. Even though she's a wanted criminal, there was no way I was going to let her get caught and forced to prison while in this state."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Ralph just stared at my condition, then seemed to sigh in defeat. "Alright. Emerald, Denali, you two will be coming with us to Castle."
They tensed. "But-!"
"Let me finish," he said, holding up a hand. The pain subsided enough for me to look at him, and see where he was going with this. I have to say it completely shocked me.
"Our orders stand as they are; we are to bring her to the Castle. But it's obvious now she's in no condition to be intterrogated. Our best Healers are currently out, and since you two have been taking care of this so far, your help will be need for her recovery."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Even Tokha was taken by shock. "B-but, won't you get in trouble with King if you help make her better?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:11 pm

"Oh, I'm sure his majesty will be furious, especially with his daughter still missing. but even so, he'll listen to reason. Our only lead is that girl, and if she dies, then so does our chance of ever finding the princess."
I glanced away uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:21 pm

He looked at Twil for what seemed a long time, then he turned to Ralph. "Well then, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:33 pm

They led the way to the castle just before daybreak. Thank goodness everyone in town was still asleep, so no one saw as we passed through. It reminded me nostolgically of the time I made my last escape from this place. That had been an almost scary night.
But now I was heading back to this place once again. Back to my prison.
We were given a room, and Ralph called Tokha outside to talk with him.
"I understand why you held back on bringing the girl to the castle, Tokhajimaru, but our orders were clear. You should have at least reported to me her condition."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:42 pm

"Yes, I know, but what would be the point? You still found out she had Quartz anyway." he answered smugly. Tokhaji then smiled. "The only difference is that you found out a few days later."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Ralph sighed in annoyance. "Tokhaji, you may be a prodegy to have breezed through the exams so easily, but that attitude and rule-bending is going to cost you. For this incident, you're going to be suspended from the Cardinals for the time being, and I think a fitting punishment will be this; you're going to devote your time and effort to making sure that girl is fit for interrogation. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Tokha shrugged. "What do I care? I was alreay taking care of her anyway, and I need a break from being one of the King's loyal dogs." He paused, then looked at Ralph. "But, I do have a question; Why does the King think the Twilight Thief took the Princess?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:05 pm

"I guess you never heard the story. The Twilight Thief had been spotted numerous on the Castle grounds, and when the princess was still here, she would talk non-stop about the criminal. The King thinks the thief brainwashed her into being excited by his stories (though I understand now he was a she) and then kidnapped her away. Though," he lowered his voice. "If you ask me and anyone else here, though they wouldn't say it out loud, i think the poor girl just ran away."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:19 pm

"Really?" he asked with interest. Maybe Twili wasn't so stupid after all.
Tokha shook his head. "You know, I actaully believe that too, but what if the Twilight Thief really did capture her?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:52 pm

"Then she'll likely be executed, though at the moment she'll be executed whether she has or not; she's still a criminal, and ever since her highness's disappearance the King hasn't been forgiving of criminals."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Tokha just looked down. "Her Highness... did someone kill her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of the Trinity
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next