The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:34 am

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:37 am

"I can't exactly move right now and I'm about to pass out..." And I really was. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I shouldn't have used my Deep Magic...
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:40 am

I narrowed my eyes. "Would you like me to carry you?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:43 am

"I wouldn't be much help to you, unless you know of a way to suddenly give me a major energy boost so I can--" A thought just dawn on me. Jeez, am I REALY stupid. I grinned. "Hey, I never did get to try your purple electricity."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:46 am

I smirked. With a snap of my fingers, a large ball of purple electricity appeared in my hand as I reverted to human form. "Ah, yes, you never got to eat it before, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

I grinned and held up my hands. "Shoot it at me."
Brickaut looked at me like I was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:09 am

I grinned at Brickaut and launched the electricity at Drey.

OOC: Lol, I can imagine Brickaut's face. It's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:14 pm

I caught it as easy as if it were a baseball, compressed it to a smaller ball, and popped it into my mouth.
"Whoa!" It was the weirdest sensation I've had yet. Little stay bolts of electricity shot out from me and for a little bit my hair stood on end. But my energy had return. I grinned.
"That's like the Monster drink of electricity." I stood up, feeling a rush. I just knew, though, this was going to have some nasty side effects later.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:06 pm

I scratched my head. "Yeah, just don't overdo it. That electricity has a nasty kick to it if you do too much action." I smiled. "Now we're ready?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:54 pm

"Yeah. Let's chase down that shapeshifter."

OOC: I think my new favorite drey line is, "Hey...kinda dying here..." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:14 pm

OOC: Yes, love that line. Razz All while Seth was ignoring him, lol.

I nodded, and, giving one last friednly smile to Brickaut, opened a portal and leaped through.

OOC: So, you prefer me do Sevukon, or you want to? 'Cause poor Cyrus is going to die once the portal opens up.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:02 pm

OOC: Hmm...i'm actually having fun doing your badguys considering I'm normally not good with that...and unless you have a specific kind of personality with Sevukon I could control him.

I followed right behind Seth without hesitation.

OOC: Btw, this won't be the end of the Misadventures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:18 pm

OOC: Yes, I know. Very Happy But as for Sevukon, I don't know much about his personality (and I don't want to release him to find out, either Razz ), but I'll take control at first, because I have a specific conversation between him and Seth in mind. That way, you can take control of Sevukon when he strikes, and the truth of who and what Seth really is will be clearer if I tell it.

I made it to the other side to find Cyrus already arranging the Keys of Light on the altar-like table in front of him. I looked up to see the portal glowing as if it was ready to activate, which it was. I looked back to Cyrus and snarled, "Cyrus, for the last time you idiot, don't open the portal!"

OOC: The Heart of Darkness looks kind of like what's behind Cynder, just imagine it more dark and gloomy:

https://2img.net/h/i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii39/SamNainocard/25.png
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:28 pm

OOC: Whoa! when does that happen?!

Cyrus turned back in his human form. "Sorry, Lataos, but that is exactly what I intend to do." His hand went to an inner pocket in his overcoat. "There is but one key left to retrieve." He withdrew his hand, holding a red-stained stone dagger.

OOC: It's the one Cyrus stabbed Seth with when he was trying to send him to the Dark Remains, at the beginning of your story we're writing.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:33 pm

OOC: Figured. But when does what happen?

My eyes widened as I took in the scent of that dagger. Blood, my blood. It was the dagger Cyrus had used to try and unleash my demon side. I took a step back, eyes wide in fear. "But, I got all ten keys. There can't be another..."

OOC: It's a good thing Seth can survive without his heart somehow, althought it still creeps me out. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:52 pm

OOC: The pic you showed me. When is cynder all grown up as Spyro isn't? Or is that just a fan-pic?

"There is an eleventh key," Cyrus purred. "It was the first key I managed to find, and I've kept it safe all these years until the final day. Now, it's time to take it back from where I place it." Then with lightning-fast speed he leaped at Seth, knocking him down and plundging the dagger into his heart.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:08 pm

OOC: It's at the end of the first game and the beginning of the second. Idk why the Dark Master made her grown up instead, but when he captured her egg, she was poisoned and corrupted, and then turned adult. You'll find out when I let you borrow the first game. Wink

For a split-second, I had an eerie case of deja vu. When I looked up at Cyrus, I managed to gasp, "My heart... is the final key?!"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Cyrus ripped it away and held it up carefully. "But of course. You were the strongest of my creations; you still are. I knew you would guard it well." He walked back to the machine to open the Heart of Darkness.
I stared in astonishment, having moved too late to stop Seth from being stabbed. "Seth, I know you can only die by drowning in water and all but...how the heck are you still alive?!"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:29 pm

I sat up slowly, putting a hand over my wound to help stop the bleeding. I looked at Drey and gave him a painful smirk. "It's a Shapeshifter thing. Unless this is how we died in our past life, we can still live without our hearts. Unfortunatley, our magic lies in our hearts, so... I can't shapeshift now."
A shot of pain went through my chest, and I nearly fell over again, but I managed to keep myself up and try to stand. "And I'm also too weak to do a damn thing about Cyrus, but it's too late now, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:39 pm

I jumped forward to steady him. "Well this is just great." I looked up as Cyrus placed the final key, Seth's grossly-still-beating heart, on the center pedastal.
"Eleven keys of light," Cyrus chanted, and the air around us all suddenly grew stormy. each key began to glow. "Open the Heart of Darkness. Unleash your power for so long contained!"
The keys vanished into a shattering of light, and filled in the doorway of Cyrus's contraption.
"Seth, I really hope your eletricity you gave me doesn't wear off soon," I said, feeling every hair on me raise on end. "Because otherwise I think we're both really dead this time."

OOC: Should I have like a random train just pop out of the door way and run Cyrus over or does the shapeshifter laws not apply to Sevukon?
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:44 pm

OOC: Shapeshifter laws don't apply to Sevukon, although we should have a train run out of the portal in the outtakes. Razz But I figured out that when Sevukon's hourglass-shaped pupils turn, get the hell out of the way of his face, because that's his "death energy" that's coming, and that's what kills Cyrus. You can do that part, if you like, and then I'll take over Sevukon until the fight scene.

I lowered my head. "It won't so long as Kuroi's alive, but you're right." I looked at him with worry. "We're so dead. Sevukon, the Lord of Death, is the evil being that lies on the other side of that portal.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:57 pm

The doorway opened and expanded, the darkness within swirling like a black hole, and then a pair of eyes appeared. A HUGE pair of eyes with hour-glass pupils.
"Cyrus Monroe..."
Cyrus opened his arms as if to embrace him. "I've finally done it, my old friend."
The eyes narrowed slightly and there was a slight rumble like a growl, and then the hour-glass pupils suddenly turned.
A huge tremor of animal-like fear shot down my spine, telling me to get the hell away from there quick. Without thinking I grabbed Seth and ran out of the way just as a huge wave of unimaginable energy shot out of the portal.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:14 pm

I fell to the ground as Drey pushed me, and saw the energy then begin to fade. I turned to where Cyrus was, but he wasn't there. Instead, standing in his place, was a giant, black, nine-tailed wolf with blood-red eyes. His hour-glass pupils had stopped turning, and they were focused on me and Drey. The wolf's lips raised in a smile.
"Now that that imbecile's out of the way, I can properly thank you, Kalos. Finally, your quest is complete."
I pushed Drey off of me and stood, barely, to my full human height. I barely reached the middle of his leg. "That was unnecessary, Sevukon." I hissed.
Sevukon laughed. "I thought you wanted that fool out of your way. Besides, I'm no friend of his. I was basically using Cyrus, since I doubted you'd give up your heart on your own. In any case, now the time has come, my son. Now that I am free, we can destroy Aiionwatha while she is still useless in her own little prison."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:20 pm

I pushed myself up, almost trembling in fear. "Seth, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:33 pm

That was when Sevukon finally noticed Drey, and he seemed to smirk. I turned to Drey and said, "It's kinda hard to explain, so prepare for the battle of your life."
The demon then turned back to me. "Planning to against me, Kalos? After coming so far and letting me free, why would you choose to rebel against me now?"
I glared at Sevukon. "Maybe because I never wanted to release you in the first place. Cyrus forced me, but i tried to stop him."
Sevukon let out a snarl. "Damn, I knew I should've put more darkness in you. That deity side is beginning to take over, isn't it?"
I flinched. "What are you talking about?"
"You mean you don't know?" He paused, then laughed again. "My my, Cyrus wasn't joking when he said you'd lost your memory."
"What?! My memory's just fine!"
The Lord of Death shook one of his claws at me. "Ah, so you think. It seems you remember your time with me very well, don't you? So, let's start there. What all do you remember?"
"Um..." I crossed my arms and gave this some thought. "Well, I know that you raised me and Kuroi as brothers, and you introduced me to Surrokumon, and... Wait a minute. I also remember you saying I was adopted. Is that true?"
Sevukon laughed. "Yes, but you're not adopted, and you're not my son either."
I began growling. "So then how the hell did I come to exist?! I'm not really created, am I?!"
"No, your demon side was the creation. But you yourself, Sethstone, are the true son of Aiionwatha..." He smiled and stared me right in the eyes. "And I stole you from her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Misadventures of Seth and Drey: Part Two
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next