The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indestructible Sign-ups

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Indestructible Sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: Indestructible Sign-ups   Indestructible Sign-ups Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:25 pm

This RPG is mainly for me and Flames, but if anyone wants to join, they are welcome to. Just create your character and find a place in the RP to jump in. I really don’t have an idea where this is going to go yet, but I’m sure that, later on, I’ll actually make it go somewhere. Flames, you can be either an experiment or a regular human or even both, but if you’re going to be an experiment, it has to have either escaped as well, or it’s being sent after E-16. But if it’s being sent after E-16, make it a while before they interact, okay? We don’t want to rush, even though this is mainly just so I can get to know the experiments better. Same goes to anyone else (if anyone) who wishes to join. Also, this story in relation to the Shapeshifters is way before Seth even arrives on Earth. He's still a little kid living on some deity world somewhere.

Experiment #: E-16
Name: Cael McGruder (I found out that Cael means "arrow" in Elven)
Powers: Telekinesis (can only lift same amount of weight mentally that he can physically), can cause brain explosions (I think) with just a touch of his bare left hand (has to have the glove off, which he rarely does anyway. It’s quite possibly because it’s just an emergency move), can understand and speak any human language, can produce dynamite practically out of thin air and can control fire.
Appearance: Tall, skinny but slightly muscular, skin is white but slightly tanned. Hair is light, milk-chocolate brown and is straight, but slightly spiked. It reaches down to the middle of the back of his neck, and his bangs are short and swept to the left side. Has a few strands of hair that hang in front of his left eye. Wears a plain black T-shirt with a tan, button-up shirt over it that is almost always buttoned all the way, and the sleeves are rolled up a little more than halfway up his forearm. Has on a black, fingerless glove on left hand that covers a marking on top of the hand (still unsure of what the marking is). Wears regular jeans that are slightly faded and torn at the bottom, and black, high-top shoes. Has no true eye color, for his eyes change color depending upon emotion. However, his eyes only change color if the corresponding emotion is strong, so mostly his eyes are gray.
Personality: At the moment, kind of emotionless. All that’s really known about his personality is that he’s not a very romantic type.
Bio: A creation of Cyrus Monroe that is the most powerful and the smartest of the experiments. Like the other created ones, E-16 doesn’t even know he’s created. Along with the others, E-16 had memories of a past implanted into him, a past where his parents were killed and Cyrus kindly took him in. However, almost immediately after he was created, E-16 thought it strange that all of them had missing parents. And as they were sent on missions, the created one eventually got a strange feeling that something was wrong, and, after just three months prior to being created, he secretly escaped. Now, upon entering Crystal City, he attempts to find a new life for himself, and also keeps an eye open in case Cyrus comes after him.

Name: Tyler Johnson (it’s his first name for now. If whoever does him wants to change it, be my guest. Just keep the last name the same)
Appearance: (Totally up to whoever chooses to be him)
Personality: (You can really make up a personality for him, just so long as he’s protective of and somewhat kind to Lily. He doesn’t have to be all nice-nice to her.)
Bio: The oldest of the Johnson family, Tyler is the only one left to take care of Lily. He is very protective of her, and will do anything to make sure she is safe. He tends to get suspicious if she’s around other guys, but most of her past suitors are friends that Tyler knows and managed to keep away. There isn’t much more about him, except that he made the decision to not go to college until Lily graduated from high school. He does have a part-time job; however, what it is he does is still unknown. Most of his bio about the family is in Lily’s bio (didn’t want to type it twice. I’m too lazy).

Name: Lily Johnson
Appearance: Not extremely tall, thin, and average skin. Hair is a dark, but not dirty, blond, and is perfectly straight with only a few slight waves. It reaches down a few inches past her shoulders, and she has pretty much no bangs in front. Wears a plain white shirt with short sleeves, and every now and then wears a denim jacket over it that she received from her dad before he died. Has on a long, white skirt that goes to just a little above her knees, and it has a dark blue rim towards the bottom. Wears white tennis shoes and a gold bracelet from her mom on her right arm.
Personality: Shy, kindhearted, and liked by almost everyone, Lily has no trouble making friends. However, even though she’s quiet, she can stand up for herself with a bravery no one would ever expect to come from her. In fact, she can even fight pretty well too, all thanks to a few lessons from her older brother. Because despite her being nice, she does, unbelievably, have her enemies as well. Lily has a wild imagination and always loves to see new places and meet new people, and she never will hesitate to help those in trouble or befriend those who don’t have a friend.
Bio: The youngest of the two remaining family members, Lily hasn’t really known anyone in her family except for her older brother. Her mother died giving birth to her, and, when Lily was older, she was given the golden bracelet her mom always wore. When Lily was only 8, her father, who gave her a denim jacket of his when he was her age, died of lung cancer, for he was a heavy smoker and drug user (I didn’t realise until now how pathetic this story of hers is. All of my characters are getting sorrowful past stories now for some reason). With the denim jacket and the bracelet being the only things left of her parents, Lily led a pretty lonely life, despite her brother being there.
But once she reached high school, she became more outgoing, smarter, and stronger, realising that moping around all the time wouldn’t help anything. Lily became more adventurous in the going to new places sense, and vowed that she, after going to college, would travel the world in search of a place she felt she truly belonged. However, when she meets E-16, her taste for adventure becomes satisfied at first, but she later discovers that it is more than she bargained for.

I'm in control of Lily and E-16, btw, in case you didn't guess.

Last edited by Fiera de Muerte on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male
Number of posts : 2478
Location : deep inside you mind slowly picking away at you sanity
Activities : being awesome
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Indestructible Sign-ups   Indestructible Sign-ups Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:21 am

ok then, not realy sure were to go with this so i'll just wing it. if there is anything you dont like or want to change about my chracter Fiera just tell me.

Experiment: D-5
Name: (nicknamed) Skips
Ability's: can leap and move at super sonic speeds sometimes creating the elusion of teleportation. his eyes are overly sensitive to motion sometimes giving him the ability to predict movements.
Appearance: about 6 foot 2 inches, not bulky but a very toned and somewhat thin physique, light blonde hair in a short military cut, has matalic silver eyeri's. curently dressed in experiment uniform.
Personality: a little skidish and paranoid at times, always on the defensive and doesnt like to be touched. deep down he's a realy nice guy but has been trough so many fights and been tested and tortured so much he comes of by first impression as a hard ass.
Bio: has just escaped from his imprisonment and is fleeing to safty.

alrighty you can take it from here
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Indestructible Sign-ups   Indestructible Sign-ups Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:48 am

Alrighty, I guess I'll be Tyler, then. I'll start the RPG today, but after school. I have it typed up, but it's not finished yet. So, until then, if you have any new characters, go right ahead and add them.

And don't worry, I'm not sure where I'm going with this either.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Indestructible Sign-ups   Indestructible Sign-ups Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Also, I don't mean to double post, but what exactly do you mean by the experiment uniform on your character's appearance? Like, what is it?
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Indestructible Sign-ups   Indestructible Sign-ups Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:57 pm

i duno i just assumed the experiments would have uniforms. i imagined it like they were imprisoned
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Indestructible Sign-ups   Indestructible Sign-ups Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:53 am

Nope, they weren't imprisoned. They had plenty of freedom, actually, they just had a limited amount of distance they could go before they got in trouble. And, just like normal humans, they wear clothes that they like. That's why E-16 isn't in a uniform; unless you thought that what he was wearing was it.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Indestructible Sign-ups   Indestructible Sign-ups Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:15 pm

ok ill post his new outfit soon as i think of one
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Indestructible Sign-ups   Indestructible Sign-ups Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:36 pm

K. I mean, you don't have to right now. You can always edit later.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Indestructible Sign-ups   Indestructible Sign-ups Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:33 pm

ill post the new outfit on the rp with my first post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indestructible Sign-ups   Indestructible Sign-ups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indestructible Sign-ups
Page 1 of 1