The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups   Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Just a warning ahead of time: You must have at least read the first book to do this RPG, otherwise you won't get what's going on. This RPG will take place in the old forest, because it will have nothing to do with the storyline of the books, and because I , like True, like the old forest better. Smile Also, there can be cats with the same names from the books, but they can't be the exact same characters. This is a new generation after all. Anyway, now for the story:

Crow, Owl, Hawk and Eagle will decide the fate of our Clans...

The Clan cats of the forest have lived in peace for many moons. They have had terrible wars and rather friendly Gatherings, just like their ancestors before them. They have survived well in the forest, even during the times when prey was most scarce and tensions were at their worst. There had recently been a war where ThunderClan and WindClan joined forces against RiverClan and ShadowClan when the two Clans had tried to take over. But the leaders of those two Clans was defeated, and the cats went back to how they lived and promised to leave ShadowClan and RiverClan alone so they could recover. However, not too long after the fight, an unknown plague hit the Clans, taking the lives of most of their members, and leaving them helpless with hardly any warriors to defend themselves, and therefore weakening ShadowClan and RiverClan even more, for they had never fully recovered. Because this affected all the Clans, all four leaders had an agreement: that they would not attack each other or invade each other's territories until they had recovered from the recent blight.

Present Day
It's been two years since the Clans agreed to remain peaceful, and despite their low amount of warriors, they have been thriving greatly. But the medicine cats have recently received a dark prophecy; a prophecy that speaks of how four birds would somehow decide the Clan's fates, whether it be good or bad. And only after this prophcey was received did something unknown and ominous enter the forest, but it was only sensed, never seen nor heard. The Clan leaders have all sensed this new danger, and they are trying desperately to save what is left of their Clans. But will they gain enough warriors to fend off this new and unknown threat? And if they do, will the Clans be able to join together without spilling each other's blood? StarClan has spoken, one cat from each Clan has been chosen, and one question remains: Will the four chosen ones make the Clans finally put aside their differences to bravely face this new foe, or will the four chosen ones make the four Clans remain separated and unprotected against this new threat? The time has come; the birds must strike their choice before it is too late.

If you would like to be one of the remaining Clan leaders, PM your character to me and I will decide if you can lead or not. I also need someone to be the other apprentices of the Prophecy: Owlpaw, Eaglepaw, and Hawkpaw (their personalities, appearances, genders, and Clans are up to whoever chooses them). I will obviously be doing Crowpaw. We don't need loads of warriors right now (I don't want you getting stuck with 7 characters unless you absolutely want to), but we at least need a leader, a deputy, a medicine cat, and a couple warriors per Clan. The amount of characters you can control is practically limitless, but don't do more than you think you can handle. In any case, the character sheet and list of cats in the Clans are posted below. If you have any questions, you're welcome to ask. Also, this will be rated PG-13 for mild violence. I will post my characters once a couple people have signed up (I don't want to double-post is the big idea there).

RPG Rules:
- Regular RPG rules apply
- You won't get penalized if you forget some of the Clan rituals. It's been a while since I read the books too
- No bunnying please
- No godmodding either, especially if you're a Clan leader. Just because they have nine lives doesn't mean they're invincible until their last one
- And for goodness sake, have fun and try not to argue

Character Sheet (All are required, except lives if your not a leader)
Name: (I'll change their names and rank for you guys in the list)
Lives: (If leader.)
Personality: (At least one paragraph)
Appearance: (At least one paragraph. Tell me if your cat has unusual markings, eye color, or if it has any scars. Pictures are welcome if you want)

Multiple characters are welcome (actually suggested). The list will remain here on the first page for reference if you forget who's playing who. Also, I'm posting twice because my computer will overload if I post my characters bios here as well.

Character list :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ThunderClan - Fiera de Muerte
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader: Icestar

Deputy: Blacktail

Medicine Cat: Flamepelt

Warriors:
-Thunderstep
-Fishpelt
-Silverstripe
-Lioneye

Queens:
-Hollyfur

Elders:

Apprentices:
-Crowpaw
-Yellowpaw

Kits:
-Wildkit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~RiverClan - Warriorcatfan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader: Rainstar

Deputy: Mudstorm

Medicine Cat: Reedpool

Warriors:

Queens:

Elders:

Apprentices:
-Hawkpaw
-Lilypaw
-Silverpaw

Kits:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~WindClan ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Queens:

Elders:

Apprentices:
- Eaglepaw

Kits:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ShadowClan - Dreyden Istalri
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader: Froststar

Deputy: Gingerstripe

Medicine Cat: Nightstorm

Warriors:
-Thunderheart
-Hawkclaw
-Winterfang

Queens:
-Goldennose

Elders:

Apprentices:
-Owlpaw
-Lillypaw

Kits:
-Stormkit
-Skykit

Last edited by Fiera de Muerte on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups   Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Okay, here are my characters for now.

Name: Icestar
Clan: ThunderClan
Lives: 7
Personality: Very quiet and calm, Icestar appears to be very anti-social at first meeting. But when her Clan is in danger, or feels that her Clan is threatened, she becomes a fierce and noble leader that never backs down from a challenege. However, if she has the option, Icestar will try and resolve things peacefully and without conflict. She is loved by most of her Clan, but there are a select few cats that see her desire for peace as a weakness. The leader has a love for kits, and has practically adopted Wildkit since the kitten has no mother and Icestar cannot have kits. Icestar wishes for peace amongst the Clans with the rising evil, but she has no idea how to proceed best without looking weak.
Appearance: A silver she-cat with ice-blue eyes and black, leopard-like spots. She has black rings all along her tail, and the tip of her tail is black. Her fur seems too short to keep out the cold in leaf-bare, but she still somehow manages nontheless. She has many scars on her muzzle and back, with a deep scar running from her neck down to her shoulder. A snowflake-like marking can also sometimes be seen on her front right paw pad, but most of the dirt on her paws keeps it mostly hidden.
Other: None
Apprentice: None yet

Name: Crowpaw
Personality: A very loyal but stubborn cat, Crowpaw tends to follow his head more than his instincts. He never gives up even when he knows he's going to lose, and this kind of strength is what's been keeping him going ever since he lost all of his siblings to the fox. Crowpaw is very defensive of Wildkit not just because she has no parents, but he also feels that protecting her will make up for not being able to protect his siblings, for he believes that, even though he was a kit, it was his fault they died, because he somehow lived. He does tend to sometimes argue with the adults, but at least in those fights he knows when to back down. Crowpaw has a kind and caring heart underneath all that stubbornness, and he, like Icestar, is fond of kits, but usually isn't as loving.
Appearance: A sleek, pure black tom with stunning, leaf-green eyes. He only has one scar from when a fox broke into the nursery when he was a kit, and it doesn't appear it'll go away soon. It's an almost completely straight line on his forehead, and it seems to bend a little towards his right eye. He has no unusual markings unless you count the random white splotch on his chest, but it's barely the size of his paw. He also has a little bite mark in his right ear from the fox as well. His fur is about average length, not being really long, but not really short, either.
Other: Mother and father died trying to protect him; Survived the fox attack because he's a chosen one (he doesn't find this out until later, though); Might possibly have deeper feelings for Wildkit.
Mentor: None yet

Name: Wildkit
Personality: Shy and soft-spoken, Wildkit is possibly the calmest kit anyone had ever met. Some say that the name she was given by Icestar jynxed her, henceforth making her calm. She views Crowpaw as an older brother figure, and also sees Icestar as her “mother”. Wildkit awaits the day she becomes an apprentice, for she longs to become the next medicine cat because of her familiarity with most of the herbs. However, she has a bad feeling about the truth about her past, and prefers to never discuss the topic of her parents, since she doesn't even remember them anyway.
Appearance: A grey tabby kitten with white paws and white muzzle. She has the typical gold-green eyes, and has darker grey stripes where she has grey fur. She has a bit of white on the tip of her tail, and her stripes look more like tiger stripes than normal tabby stripes. She also has two little patches of white fur above both eyes. Has long and very thick fur that keeps her warm in the winter.
Other: Wildkit has no parents, and was found by Icestar and taken into ThunderClan; Can unusually see visions just like other medicine cats; Parents were possibly rogues.

Last edited by Fiera de Muerte on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warriorcatfan

Warriorcatfan

Female
Number of posts : 6
Activities : None :[
Registration date : 2011-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups   Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:59 pm

so when are we gonna start it?
are we waiting for drey to send in if she wants to be leader?
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups   Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:01 pm

And now for my cats:

Name: Froststar
Clan: Shadow Clan
Lives: 7
Personality: Calm and wise, Froststar is the long awaited good-hearted leader Shadow Clan has been needing, strong enough to protect his clan and wise enough to guide them well.
Appearance: Dark silver-blue fur with white patches around his muzzle and paws. His eyes are ice blue as his name suggests.
Apprentices: Owlpaw

Name: Gingerstripe
Personality: Loyal and righteous, Gingerstripe can be a bit of a hothead when it comes to challenging the clan leader or his own personal beliefs. After training with the leader as an apprentice, he was surprised to have been appointed Deputy after the previous died of whitecough during the last winter. Gingerstripe will do whatever he can to feel he has earned his ranking and will protect the clan with his life.
Appearance: Golden orange with dark brown strips along his belly. Deep amber eyes and a very large build of cat (as big as Jack for those who know my kitty)

Name: Owlpaw
Genger: Female
Personality: Although calm and mysterious at first, Owlpaw is just as bouncy and fun-loving as any new apprenticed cat would be eager to take her role in protecting the clan and excited about training with her father, Froststar.
Appearance: Dark brown tones like her mother with speckled black and gold, black tipped tail, and long furred tips on her ears. Her amber eyes and ear give her the appearance of a great horned owl.

Thats all my cat's for now. I'll make up names for the rest of the clan but these three will be the main ones with bios.
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups   Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Okay, good. Now we just need to wait for Warriorcatfan to post hers, and I need to finish mine. And since you're an Admin Drey, you're welcome to add yours to the list. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups   Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Alright will do~
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Warriorcatfan

Warriorcatfan

Female
Number of posts : 6
Activities : None :[
Registration date : 2011-07-31

PostSubject: warriors, a new generation   Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:53 pm

theese are my other main characters.

Reedpool

Clan: Riverclan
Personality: She is very gentle with her patients, especially kits. but, she sometimes gets flustered after a big battle with all of the wounded cats. She mostly stays calm with every wound or sickness. Her favorite part of being a medicine cat is being able to see Starclan and helping queens bring new kits into the clan.
Appearence:She is a brown, white, and grey torishell she-cat with long fur. She has a v shaped tear on the tip of her ear and a few scars on her muzzle. Part of her chest is white with a patch of black fur that is shaped like a cresent moon.
Other: ?
Apprentice: Lillypaw

Hawkpaw

Personality: He has a semi-stuborn personality and is great at memorizing battle moves.
He wants to do anything to help his clan even if his job is cleaning the elders den. He doesn't really like having to help other clans (but when he has to join the other three from the other clans he starts geting stuborn.) He hope to be leader some day but he knows that is going to be a long time.
Appearence: A brown tabby tom with black stripes all along his body. The tips of his ears and tail are black and his brown fur has a cream color texture. He has no scars yet.
Other: ?

Mudstorm

Personality: Wise and helpful, but is a fierce fighter and always wants to protect her clan. She loves training her apprentice because he is a very fast learner and respects him.
Appearence: A brown she-cat with short fur but she manages through leaf-bare. She has beautiful brown fur but her eyes look odd because they are bright blue with deep grey specks. She has a scar accros her flank, a scar on her muzzle, and a torn ear.
Other:?
Apprentice: Silverpaw

ok thoes are my main characters! Very Happy

Last edited by Warriorcatfan on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more to it)
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups   Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Okay, that's fine. Unless one of you guys want to start, I will once I get these cats in the list. Also, here are some of my other characters, including Eaglepaw, but I won't do WindClan 'til I find out what we're doing with them.

Name: Blacktail
Personality: Dark and mysterious, he seems like a plotting and sinister cat at first. But once you get to know him, Blacktail is actually kind and friendly, especially towards Wildkit. But of course he, like some other cats, still has his secrets...
Appearance: A tan-brown, long-haired tom with a dark brown face and ears, and an unusual black tail. Has blue eyes and a scar going almost perfectly down his back, as well as almost one side of an ear missing.
Other: None (He does have a secret that won't be revealed until later, however)
Apprentice: None

Name: Flamepelt
Personality: Sassy and a bit of a grouch, Flamepelt isn't exactly the friendliest, but he's always happy to help a cat in need of healing. He is a rare case indeed, though, aside from being the first male medicine cat in his Clan. For he was actually a warrior before, but the former medicine cat saw his true ability in herbs, not fighting, which was indeed true. Once he gained his name, he was trained and considered an apprentice still until his mentor died.
Appearance: Flame-colored tabby with yellow eyes and a white star on his chest.
Other: Brother to Icestar; First male medicine cat in ThunderClan; Was a warrior before.
Apprentice: None (But eventually Wildpaw)

Name: Eaglepaw
Clan: WindClan
Personality: Very quiet and shy, doesn't talk very much to anyone, not even her own mother.
Appearance: A dark brown tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest, and paws. She has golden eyes that make her appear somewhat like a bald eagle.

Name: Thunderstep
Personality: Protective, calm, and kind, and would protect his Clan with his life.
Appearance: A muscular, dark orange tabby tom with a dark brown tail and ears. Has amber eyes and large paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups   Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: The New Generation Sign-Ups
Page 1 of 1