The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Through the Eyes of a Beast

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Through the Eyes of a Beast Empty
PostSubject: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:02 am

OOC: Well, basically this is starting many years before our characters existed. At the moment, there is a battle between werewolves, lycans, vampires, and humans. Um, Flames can tell you a bit more about this, but it's the basic idea. Laughing But anyway, I'm doing my character, Kray, in first person because htat's how the book I'm writing is. You guys can do first person too, but anyway... Let's begin!

We never asked to be different. We didn't choose to be this way: some wretched fairytale creature shunned and hated by many. We never intended to kill anyone; it’s just the way we are. We live as humans during the day. We live among you and eat what you eat. Why would we want blood? Why would we kill a person?
At night, we run free in the forests. We roam across the land, howling, in agony, for we long to be loved. Why do you hate us so? Why do you despise us? We never did anything to you. We never hated you. We never hurt you.
Why can't you just let us be? All we want is true freedom! All we want is to be ourselves without having to make excuses! What did we ever do to deserve this? We didn't choose to be this way! We didn't choose to live our lives in secret for fear that you might come after us with torches and pitchforks! We’re not monsters, you know. We’re really not that different from you. Why can't you see that?

- Kray Desmon

Theme Song - Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3XLDKT1K-4
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male
Number of posts : 2478
Location : deep inside you mind slowly picking away at you sanity
Activities : being awesome
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:08 am

ok here is my character and yes this is Kains father Sozen

NAME: Sozen Wildman
RANK: lycan crown prince *meaning first born and in line for the crown*
AGE in lycan years: 18
PERSONALITY: very out going and well spoken he isnt as cruel as the other Lycans are twords the other races but still despises them under the conditions of war
OTHER: Sozen is a very skilled fighter and is a protagy to the lycan race he holds the rank of genral in the army but instead of staying back like the others he likes to get in the fight also he has already reached his full hieght of 7ft
APEARANCE: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/197/2/1/Desert_Soldier_by_PenthesileiaRavyn.jpg only his hair i a very rich red like when he's and adult

this land is in centraly europe and it's around the renesance age when humans are now more advanced and now us canons and are developing guns while as for the other races are still using swords arows and catipults and the werewolves are still in the tribal stage you all can describe your own cities and land

well the lycan city is about five miles across filled with large buildings and a huge very nice castle in the middle of the city and the wall around the city is 75ft tall and 10ft thick and all along the wall every 100ft there is a rounded bulge in the wall were catupults sit and the large wodden door is reinforces with many steel bars and7 miles out there is a wall about 20ft tall and 4ft thick that sarounds the the entire lycan kingdom and there are archers who keep watch over the sides to make sure none sneek in or out and there are small gates in this wall with check posts and guards only leting certain people in

Last edited by Flames of Glory on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:17 am

OOC: Alright, well, the werewolves actually don't live anywhere except for in the forests. They actually hardly ever use weapons because they are all quadrapeds in their wolf forms. They all attack in packs, with the exception of Kray.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:41 am

also this starts after a large battle between the lycans and vampires that ended in a stailmate and both armies have returned home to regroup
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:53 am

OOC: Alright, well, anyway, you go ahead and start. Whether it's me or Dreyden who posts first just depends on who gets on next.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:07 am

OOC: I'm not really good with scenery descriptions, so I'll kind of just leave it up to imagination.
The Castle of Night, home to the rulers of the vampire's most dominant clan, has the ability to bring creatures to it's knees with it's sheer size and elegance. It has more of the typical Hyrule castle set-up in the Legend of Zelda games, where the main palace for the royals is to the north and the trade markets and living quarters for everyone else is in the rest of the devisions. Huge Stone walls surround it, curved and smoothed over to prevent any invading forces from the scaling the walls, and just behind them at barracks where the sharp-shooters can easily take down their enemies. If one were allowed passed the city gates, they would find just about everything built had the same fluid elegance the creatures that inhabited it had in their movements. It was a very rare sight for an age such as this.
OOC: Well, there you go, the vampire's castle.
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:35 pm

OOC: ok i'll start with Sozen

*Sozen and the rest of the soldiers have just arived at the city gates and he is greeted by his new wife Arial*

A: Sozen your back!

*she runs up and hugs him*

A: how did it go did we win?

S: no it ended in a stailmate and we had do withdraw the men are tired and need food and rest

A: sorry to hear that well i do have some good news thou

S: good news? what is it?

A: your going to be a father!

*Sozen stared at her in shock then brought her in and huged her even tighter*

S: i must go and tell my father of this glorious news

*Sozen ran off to the castle*
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:52 pm

The full moon was out that night. It was the very first night I would be able to run in my wolf form as I so pleased. I had skipped dinner, for tonight, I would actually try to catch and eat something and have a memory of it.
“Kray, where are you going?” my mom asked from the kitchen.
I stopped and turned around, the front door partly open. “I’m gonna go out for a run.”
“In the middle of the night again? Kray, you’re not trying to get bitten by a werewolf, are you?” she teased as she came out of the kitchen to look at me.
I smiled and shook my head. “No, of course not. You know I’d still hate werewolves even if they were real.” I lied casually. My mom didn’t respond, so I just went out the door and walked on. I looked behind me at our house and waited until my mother went back into the kitchen, then I began running.
I ran as fast as I could, and before I knew it, I was running on four legs. I could feel the wind rip through my fur as I ran at a blinding speed. As I reached the forest, I eventually slowed and came to a walk. I looked at my right hindleg. The khaki pants I’d tied onto my leg were still there. I learned that trick by reading the Twilight series. I padded over to the nearest small river and looked at myself. I was surprised to see how big of a beast I was. My human size wouldn’t even come up to my wolf form’s shoulder.
Are all werewolves this humongous? I thought to myself. Surely not. Or maybe they were, and I was only a shrimp compared to them. I shook my head. It didn’t matter. I was the only werewolf in the small town of Quebec as far as I knew. And I wanted it to stay that way. One was better than ten, at least that’s what I read in the Werewolf’s Guide to Life. It was a good thing I got that book and read the Twilight series, or I would’ve never made it this far.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Sozen barged into the castle and met with his father

NAME: Exious Wildman
OTHER: lycan king, 7ft 5inches tall, one of the most famous lycan kings of all time due to his ruthless yet well planed and exicuted battle tactics and also due to his legenday fighting skills he also has a very good sence of hummer but can be realy serious
APEARANCE:Through the Eyes of a Beast Father_Enkhaedis_by_treijim

only without the werewolf arms

S: father i have great news for you

E: not now i'm buisy with important documents *he said looking over paperwork brought to him by his asistant*

S: i'm going to be a dad!

*Exious trows his paperwork in the air and his asistant scrambles to collect the papers*

E: my sons going to be a father! i cant belive i'm already going to be a grandpa. this calls for a celebration!

*Exious turns to his asistant*

E: have things aranged for a party in the palace court yard tonight

asistant: yes sir *walks off and Seozen and Exious walk off talking*

Last edited by Flames of Glory on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:46 am

OOC: Interesting. Hm, should Kray just stumble upon the party? Twisted Evil JK. Razz

I lapped up a few drinks of water, and then walked around the forest. The full moon shone brightly in the sky, and I smiled. My first time as a werewolf where I wasn't wild. It was great.
I had caught a couple of mice to chew on for my midnight snack. I'd find a meal later. But as I was feeding, a new smeel hit my nostrils. And it smelled human, but yet wolf at the same time. I lifted my head and looked in the direction of the smell. More werewolves? Possibly, but what would they be doing around here?
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 2:25 am

OOC: yah they would probably kill him. but hey so was he bitten by a werewolf, half werewolf, or full werewolf?

*not to far of from Kray there were 3 lycan guards scaning the lands for possible intruders trying to sneek into Lycan territory since this wasnt to far from the wall bordering there land*

guard1: hey did you here about the party tonight

guard3: yah it's suposed to be huge

guard1: yah only were stuck out here

guard2: will you two stop babling i smell somthing over this way

guard3: *to himself* hard ass
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:39 pm

The moon was full tonight. The wolves would be out. It was a good thing the knights made it back.
"Vesmira!"
I jumped and spun around to see my caretaker standing in the entryway of the balcony, her golder hair casting a silver glow in the moonlight. I made sure my own hair was covered in the light.
"You're father wishes to speak with you."
Oh, so it was that. For a moment i thought...never mind.
I let my cloak fall once i was back in the candlelight and allowed myself to be escourted to my father's, Cresbin's, chambers. The iron doors opened and closed behind me, and I knelt before the king of vampires.
"Rise, my daughter," he said. I did so, my heart faintly pounding with not knowing what he wanted this time.
"I'm told you haven't been feeding much."
Ah. I averted my gaze to the floor. "I don't like hunting the humans," I murmured.
"Vesmira, you know better. How are you supposed to stay strong if you keep forcing yourself not to feed? You're going to fall into a frenzy if you keep this up."
Still I didn't look up. He sighed.
"Their blood is what gives us strength. We cannot pity them and continue to survive at the same time. And we need you strong, now more than ever."
This time I snapped up. "What?"
"The lycans are growing in strength; today our battle ended in stalemate. I fear that next time they will overtake the war."
I felt a snarl rise. That can't happen.
"I think it may be time to oncover our secret weapon; as soon has we have regrouped and restrategized, i will be bringing you into battle with me."
So the time was drawing near. I didn't know what to feel about it. I need some time away.
"F-Father? Will it be alright if I...go hunting alone?"
He gave a start, then eyed me carefully. "Hunting what, child?"
I swallowed. "Humans."
He smiled in approval. "Of course my daughter. Be care and on the watch for any of the wolves; stay invisible, like i taught you."
I nodded, and was given leave. On the way out i grabbed another black cloak, pulling up the hood as i stepped into the moonlight, which turned my pure black silky hair into a shining silver-white, and then disappeared into the night.
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:19 pm

*that knight in the royal court yart the party had started and there were nobles and members of the royal family and quite a few select citizens there were people playing music a large table of food and at the side of the court yard touching the palace was a long table with the king, the queen, Sozen and arial and Sozens 14 year old brother Samuel who i will describe later there we also several genrals and family memebers and tons of people walking up to congradulate Sozen and Airal*

S: man there are people here i've never even seen before

E: you'l know them soon enuf there people from all across the city

A: i hate being crowded like this

S: when this is over we can go out fore a strole around the city

OOC: here is Arials profile

NAME: Arial Wildman
OTHER: very kind and outgoing she is very clostrifobic she is very well skilled with a sword she aslo loves to be sarcastic
APEARANCE: she's 5ft 10 inches tall and she looks like this only without the gun
http://idarkshadowi.deviantart.com/art/COMMISION-ALLISON-96674675
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:16 am

OOC: What do you mean, Flames?

I took in the scent again. This time, I knew it wasn't werewolves. It was lycans, which I'd never met before, but knew the scent somehow. I turned around and started the other way. Who knew that a lycan city would be so near the small town of Quebec? I slowed to a walk again as soon as I was a distance away from the lycan city, but still close to home. As I padded around the area, searching for food, I caught another scent. I growled and whipped around to find myself face-to-face with a young girl. She giggled a little as I backed away from her.
"Hello wolfy."
"Who the hell are you?" I snapped, though I new she couldn't understand me.
She leaned in a little, but her smile did not fade. "Well, you're very rude, aren't you?"
I just stared at her. I didn't know how to react to that.
"I know you can talk. I can understand you, don't worry!"
I blinked. "How...?"
She giggled and suddenly transformed into a raven right before my eyes. "Because I'm a creature of the night too. My name's Raven Ryoshima." She titled her head to one side, and I could still see a smile on that beak of hers. "What's yours?"
"Um, Kray Desmon."
"Well then, Kray, it's nice to meet you."
"Uh, same to you." This moment was very awkward and VERY random.

OOC: And this is what Raven looks like. I'll put up her bio later.
http://deamond89.deviantart.com/art/Raven-102483750
And this is Kray as a human and werewolf.
http://bergundy-black.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-Boy-54922140
http://black-ravyn.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Wolf-Of-Shadows-81931191
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:38 am

OOC: mean was Kray born a full werewolf, bitten by a werewolf or half werewolf?

guard2: it's a werewolf we should catch it and kill it we cant risk it staying in the area

*on of the guards pulled out some chains that were used to bind werewolves the guards then fallowed Krays tracks and were gaining fast*
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:13 am

OOC: He was actually born a werewolf, but neither him nor his mom knows that, since his father was killed before Kray was born. Kray was actually attacked by another werewolf around the time his werewolf genetics kicked in, so he thinks he was bit when he really wasn't.

I suddenly stopped and sniffed the air. Raven's smile faded and she looked at me seriously through those coal-black eyes.
"What's wrong, Kray?"
I immediatley went to full alert as the smell rapidly got closer. "Lycans." I growled. I had never faced another creature in my wolf form before. What should I do?
"Raven, run."
"Run? I can fly-"
"Run!" I snapped, and then turned and started running. Raven flew above me, checking behind us to see how close our pursuers were.
"They're gaining on us, fast." she warned. I let out a soft growl to show I heard her.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:22 am

*the lycan guards ran with great speed yet still began to fall behind*

guard2: damn he's pulling away from us we need to change

*then due to the full moon the three guards transformed into there lycan forms and started runing on all fours with there speedn near quadrupled they gained close enuf to see Kray*

guard3: i see him!
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:37 am

"Shit." I mumbled to myself. I tried to pick up speed, but not being used to this form didn't help. I knew I wouldn' stand a chance, but I had to try. Hopefully they'd just capture me. I slowed to a stop and turned to face the lycans, my teeth bared. Raven stopped and hovered in the air.
"Kray!"
"Keep going Raven, get out of here!"
She didn't even answer as I heard the sound of flapping wings in the distance. Now, I just had to wait for these lycans to stop, and see what they'd do next.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:42 am

*the first guard stoped in front of Kray but the others went on each side of him making a triangle and the Lycans stood on there hind legs also the Lycans are not as big and stronge as the werewolf but beet him at speed and experiance*

guard1: here puppy just hold still and this will all be over
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:44 am

"What do you want from me?" I growled, getting ready to transform into a human if I needed to. "I never did anything to you!"
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:51 am

guard1: well well a wild one that can still talk. well it's out job to keap eney posible threats away from our land and we cant have wild weewolves running around cousing truble and klling people so eather come quietly of come very quietly by wich i mean dead.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:56 am

I relaxed a little, but still remained tense. "Of course I can talk. I'm the type that transforms at will. And I wouldn't dare hurt anyone. I only hunt wild animals."
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:06 am

guard1: well reguardless your a werewolf and we dont have a choice in the mater so eather give up or of we will beet you till you give
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:12 am

I hung my head low. "I give, but I want to meet your leader."
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:19 am

guard1: sure sure you'l meet ot leader alright

*the guards chain him up and take him to and guard outpost just inside the outer gate and throw him in a cage with several other werewolves*

OOC: it's your choice weather you want them to be characters or not i dont care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Eyes of a Beast   Through the Eyes of a Beast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Through the Eyes of a Beast
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next