The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Misadventures of Seth and Drey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:45 pm

"Never aging..." I pondered on that for a moment. "She could've given up on the shapeshifters and gone to dragons. We're probably the second longest-living creatures to shapeshifters, aside from the elves of course."
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:18 pm

"True, but she'd be killing the Dragons, not keeping them as pets."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:40 pm

"That's still bugs me," i continued, staring at the ground as we walked. "I can see how they're able to catch dragons, but...how are they able to tame them? Dragons are proud creatures; they would never allow themselves to be controlled directly by humans." Suddenly i stopped.
"Well, I guess we're going to find out soon enough," Kragis said, staring up and swollowed.
The forest broke away to show a huge city that lay before us. The building were white and silver, and things almost looked... futuristic. Like a more advanced Earth. At the gates, guards in white and sky blue uniforms were scanning the people as they walked through.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:51 pm

"Well," Skipper said, stopping next to us, "It looks like things just got worse."
I nodded. "yeah, a lot worse."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:54 pm

I just nodded. One of the guards spotted us standing on the edge of the woods and nodded to another one. Both started walking towards us. The helmets and visors on their head prevented me from seeing their eyes, but they seemed like the same type of serious-cops back at home.
"Can we help you two?" one of them said when they reached us. Kragis had, coincidently, decided to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:03 pm

Skipper must had disappeared soe how, as well. Maybe he was a spirit or something. I'd ask him later. I looked at the guards. "Oh, well, um, we were just wondering... what is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:09 pm

They glanced at eachother. "This is the City of Fayne. Are you two strangers of this land?"
"We're just passing by," I said. "We don't wish to stay very long."
Big mistake to open my mouth. They both looked at me, and suddenly I felt a tension that made my back stiffen rise in the air.
"If you would hold still, sir," one said, and before even finished speaking brought up his scanner. Even this close, i couldn't read his expression.
"It's another one," he said to his partner, as calm as can be, and the next thing i know i'm being slammed into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:19 pm

I transformed into my cat form, and growled, "Let him go!"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:24 pm

They stared at Seth, dumb-founded. "A shifter!" Then they did something strange. They lowered their heads in both fear and revearence.
"Our appoligies sir!" Calm cool cop-face just broke away. However, my face was still planted in the ground and they didn't let me go. These guys are strong! I...I can't get up? What the-?
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Whoa, that was the last thing I expected. "Um... Can you let my friendup now please? And what's up with the whole bowing thing?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:41 pm

"Of course, sir!" Finally my face was out of the ground, but they both had a firm grip on my arms. I tried jerking away, but they held tight. Who, no what are these people?
The other was leading Seth to the gate with me pushed from behind. "If you will follow me, please, we will set you up with someone who will be able to explain. Garth!"
One of the boys we had met earlier came running up. His eyes widened with recognition. "Oh hey, it's you from earlier!"
"Please escourt this fine fellow to the guest suites, and show him about. He's a newcomer."
The boy's eyes widened even more. "Oh, thank you sir! Please, come this way!"
I watched the whole scene in silent astonishment, until i noticed i was not following. Instead, the guard still holding me was dragging me in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Hang tight, I'll come for you later. "So, where are they taking him?" I asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:00 pm

I was miffed at first that he's abandoning me, but thought better. Alright. I'm a bit curious to see what they're doing anyways. Just don't leave me, okay? These guys are, for some reason, stronger than i am.

Garth looked back at Seth. "Hm? Oh, your dragon! Don't worry, they're just taking him to the shelters. They have to make sure he's been properly trained. I, uh, did warn you about putting a leash on him."

OOC: It feels so weird typing that. But funny!
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Hey, we're best friends. I'd never leave you. But still, this is really odd... I'm so used to humans wanting to kill me. Anyway, they're taking you to a shelter, to see if you're 'trained', so act like it. I looked down at Garth. "Well excuse me, but that dragon is my friend. In my world, we Shapeshifters see dragons as friends, not pets."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Garth was almost giddy with surprise. "So you ARE a shifter! Wow, i feel so lucky! ...oops, sorry. How unprofessional of me." He cleared his throat as he led the way into a cylinder elevator. "My name is Garth Boyle, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:18 pm

"Cael Lataos. Pleased to meet you. And, what's up with this whole 'respect the Shapeshifter' thing?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:43 pm

The elevator began to rise. "Ah, i guess you're a really new newcomer! Well, Cael Lataos, I shall tell you the tale of our fair city.
"Long ago, when Fayne was just starting, we didn't live very well. Quite often the dragon would attack us, or our food supply, and not many of us survived. Our leader, the Master, did his best to make things easier for us all, but there was only so much he could do.
"Then, one day, a strange light appeared before him, and a strange being stepped forth from that light, in the shape of an animal. The animal spoke to him, and showed him his powers of shapeshifting.
"I can help make your lives easier, he said, and showed our leader how to tame the beast that had made our lives miserable. Since then we revered this shifter as a god among us, for he possessed powers we only dream of and he gave us the gift to free us from the beasts."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:47 pm

"Interesting, 'cause where I coe from, Shapeshifters are thought of as demons." I sighed. "So, who's the leader now?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:54 pm

"Hm? Oh, he lives there." Garth pointed to the edge of the elevator at the moving concrete.
Then that concrete broke away to reveal a clear crytal cylinder they were rising up in. In the distance in the direction of his finger sat a tall castle with a large white stone dragon curling all the way to the top, where it's head ended at the peak of the tower.
"That big bowl you see at the base is our colleseum, the Master's Pride and joy," he added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male
Number of posts : 2478
Location : deep inside you mind slowly picking away at you sanity
Activities : being awesome
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:54 pm

OOC: i'm here
*deep in the forest a portal opened through it odlly enuf came kain*
OOC: seth said this is after the adventurs of kain and i'm just pretending its been 150 years so kain now looks 35 and this picture is him exactly sword, armor and all also lets not say a lot of whole stuff from the adventurs of kain sow i dont reviel eneything
http://hunter-wolf.deviantart.com/art/Magical-Sword-Warrior-70579172
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:58 pm

OOC: Welcome. Be sure it's a few posts before you find us. don't want to rush anything.

I whistled in amazement. "Wow, that's cool. But, what's your leader's name?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:09 pm

OOC: No problem.

*Meanwhile*
I stopped stuggling and let the guards take me away (that sounded really weird). I wanted to figure out what's going on with the system here, and how those scanners new i'm a dragon.
My hands were firmly shackled behind my back, and a chain was wrapped around my chest, pinning my arms down. They did this once Seth let our sight. I was pulled through a couple of back alleys and then into a large plain-looking building. I knew enough about how things work to know this was not just a plain building.
I was right. It was the shelter. Or, more accurately, the pound.
They took the chains off me and threw me into one of the cells. I thought they were supposed to make sure i was "trained" not throw me in a prison!
Before i could get mad, however, I sensed the hostile air in the cage get really high. I turned around to see six pairs of hungry, angry eyes fixated on me.
Uh oh.

"Mm, we don't speak his name anymore. We just call him 'The Master.' Come to think of it, I never understood why..."
Back to top Go down
Flames of Glory
Dark Remainian Leader
Flames of Glory

Male
Number of posts : 2478
Location : deep inside you mind slowly picking away at you sanity
Activities : being awesome
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:14 pm

*kain looked around to see were he was*
K: i cant believe it worked iwonder what that smell is i smells like a city i can hear voices
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:35 pm

"Just tell me his name." I seethed. I had to know. A bad feeling was rising in my chest, and the tattoos on my chest and shoulder were hurting again. I sensed a little bit of fear. Drey, what's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:53 pm

I had no time to think, let alone answer Seth. The six pairs of eyes stepped forward, making a familiar clacking sound. They're dragons. Very small dragons. Very hungry dragons.
"they gave us a human," i heard them hiss.
"They've never done that before," another said.
"I'm too hungry to care! Let's eat!"
I took a couple steps back and growled warningly. "I'm not all what i seem, i said to them in draconic.
They stopped and quivered. "He knows our language!" "What should we do?!" "What does this mean?!"
Then, i'm guessing this is the "cell leader", a black dragon slightly larger than the rest butted his way foreward, growling, "Have you all forgotten your senses?! Smell him! This one is kin!"

Garth thought for a moment. "You know what? I seemed to have forgotten! Hm, strange..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of Seth and Drey   The Misadventures of Seth and Drey - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Misadventures of Seth and Drey
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next