The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shadow Maker

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:52 pm

"Blood elves? What in the world is he talking about? And how the Hell did he learn my true name?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:02 pm

Darcore vanished completely. The mist was gone, as was the dark aura.
I stepped back. "It all makes sense now..." I looked at my hand. "The Fury...It makes sense..." My thoughts from long ago, when i was trying to put a description to what i was aside from 'demon' and 'monster' was basically true.
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:03 pm

I waved a hand in Drey's face. "Hello? Can you tell me what's going on? Or maybe we could possibly get back to the task at hand... My Lord." I said, pointing towards the chaos in the sky behind me.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:06 pm

I blinked, and looked. The sight of the war set me back on track.
"Let's go. I'll explain the Blood elf thing later." Then i glared at him. "And you better explain later, too."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:12 pm

I raised my hands in the air guiltily. "Okay, okay. But I'll have to explain much later." And without waiting for a response, I headed into the fields of war. Cyrus was in his dragon form, his blood-red eyes filled with confidence. "Now, Sora, the final match begins!" I got into a fighting stance. "Bring it, then!"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:22 pm

Take him out.
I ran a little ways away to check the rest of the damage.
The DragonKnights were handling things well. Whatever the monster were that Cyrus had summoned were being contained and destroyed, as well as the drakes and Furies. Seeing them again sent me reeling back into my confused thoughts. It all made sense now, the monster he had made me into. My human and dragon genes were the key to his success. That means that black stuff in the syringe...
"Yo, Drey! Look out!"
Kragis shoved me out of the way just in time to avoid being swiped by a female Fury. She hissed like the mythical Furies from Hell.
"Dude, this is no time to be spacing!" Kragis cried. He's right. But my mind was too numb. I just received the most life-changing information of my existence, more than i can handle far too soon, and he sensed it.
Kragis placed his Shadowy hand on my scarred chest. "Sorry, bro."
The Fury was unleashed once again. My numbed mind turned to that of bloodlust. And i had an enemy in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:33 pm

I saw Drey's sudden change, and immediatley rushed over to him. "Kragis, look out!" Right as I neared Drey, something appeared in my hands. I looked at it, bewildered. "What the...? The Keyblade? You've got the wrong Sora!" It didn't go away when I said that, so shaking my head in confusion, I aimed the Keyblade at Dreyden, praying it would calm his Fury. Now was not the time for this to happen.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:44 pm

I heard the whooshing of air behind me, and spun around and caught it. "It's alright, Seth," i growled, my voice harsh-sounding and gruff. "Take out Cyrus." My blood-red eyes gleamed. I had completely reverted back to how i was when i first joined Darcore. "And don't let him get away," i snarled.
Then i spread my tattered wings and took to the air.

Kragis huffed from the power that had been emmited off of me. "Sorry, i had to," he said to Seth. "He was in a state of shock. If i didn't, he would have gotten himself killed."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:49 pm

"How lovely." I looked up to the sky. Cyrus was getting ready... but for what? I had my answer quickly. It started as a large rumbling, then it turned into an earthquake that shook the whole earth. I took a deep breath, and closed my eyes. It was nice to have known you, Istalri. Tell everyone that I'll miss them, and that if they don't know where to look in tough situations, always look to the brightest star in the sky, and I will help them. Goodbye... Valon. Adn with those final words, I leapt into the air, and saw Cyrus's eyes widen. "There's no possible way that you could've..." I aimed the Keyblade at his heart. This was the only weapon that could kill a Shapeshifter with a clean shot at the heart. Just one hit, and this would all be over... as well as my life.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:56 pm

The sound of my name froze me in the air, and then i knew. I am a DragonLord. I am Valon the Sky Dragon.
The Fury dimished from inside me. I was transforming. I took on a new form, a black and white dragon, a mix of a japanese lung and the mighty Western. I had taken this form before, i remember, when i destroyed Darcore.
I spun around, and saw what Seth was doing, and knew what would happen.
"Sethstone!" i cried. "No, Sora!"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:08 pm

OOC: OMFG, I'm trying not to cry, really. Crying or Very sad

I heard Drey's screams, but they faded into the darkness. And with one slash, Cyrus let out a scream of agony, and disappeared quickly. And with the power the KH Sora used in order to lock the keyholes, I aimed it at the Heart of Darkness, and with a bright flash of white light, everything was gone... Including me.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:17 pm

OOC: I really am. The song Frozen has been playing in my head ever since Drey learned he's a DragonLord.

I hung in the air, disbelieving. With a flash, they were all gone. Cyrus, the monsters, even Darcore's, and Seth.
No. That's not possible. Seth can't be gone. That's too much.
I rushed to the spot. "Seth!" Nothing. Just rubbled. "Seth! No! You can't leave! That's not fair! You still have explaining to do!"
All around me my yells echoed, then silence.
"God dammit Seth, NO!"
I hadn't realized i returned to human form. I hadn't realized the tears were pouring unendingly down my face. I hadn't realized the others were arriving, Including Darren, Adriane and Rikko. All i knew was that my best friend was gone.

OOC: Oh, geez,now i'm really crying...
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:28 pm

OOC: Sora, how could you?!

I woke up with a start. It was strange. Because of the bad things I'd done, I thought I was supposed to disappear. Then, I heard sobbing. It was Drey! I went over to him, but then stopped. He would have noticed me by now. Wierd. I looked at my hands and could see straight thorugh them! I was a freakin' ghost! Where were the ancestors?

OOC: Okay, I'm going to go to bed, before I start bawling. He's a spirit, but... It doesn't change a freaking thing!
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:42 pm

OOC: Okay. Goodnight. *sniff*

"Bro?" I barely heard my brother call. It was hesitant. He wasn't sure what to do. Neither was I. I was frozen.
Then i felt a familiar, comforting hand grip my shoulder. It was Darren.
"I'm so sorry, Drey."
I tried shoving the tears back. "It was for the best. It was the only way he stop Cyrus. Still..." I clenched my fists. "Sethstone, you idiot..."

OOC: I should add that dragons can't cry; they'll either die or be frozen in stone if they do. Drey's the only one, since he's half human.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:58 am

The sound of Drey's upset voice... I was trying not to cry myself. It was so odd. I felt like I was still alive, but I really wasn't. I walked over to Drey and stood over him, but I knew he would never know I was there. He might feel a ghostly presence, but... It still didn't change a thing. I looked around and saw Skipper bawling. I laughed lightly. He was always the more emotional one, but I knew he'd soon get over it. But Drey was another problem. I knew he couldn't here me, but when he called me Sethstone, I couldn't help but grumble, "My name's Sora now, idiot."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:49 pm

"i'll still call you Seth," i said in undertone, then blinked. Why did i just say that? Never mind.
I inhaled deep, pulling myself back in, and turned back to the others.
"This battle is won, thanks to Seth, but the war is not over," Darren said gravely. "We will honor him in our courts for his valiant deed."
I nodded, then remembered something. "Darren."
He didn't react; i was already in his full attention.
"Darcore was here. He confronted me...sort of."
"What do you mean?" he asked carefully.
"I was nearly taken over, but he's gone now. You were right, he is just a spirit right now. And...he's a Blood Elf."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:50 pm

I'd heard Drey's answer, but quickly forgot it when he said that Darcore was a blood elf. Is that why Cyrus worked with him? Because he was a blood elf? So bizzare. "Is that what you meant Darcore, when you told Drey to tell me about the blood elves?" I half mumbled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:03 pm

"Drey, are you sure?" Darren asked, his voice slightly cracking.
I nodded. "Think about it; it makes sense now. How he's been able to live as long as he has, how he knows so much..." like how i'm a DragonLord and Seth's true name.
"Wait, what the heck is a Blood Elf?" Kragis asked.
"It's an elf tainted by darkness," Darren explained. "They've been around for as long as time itself. They thirst for blood, as it's name implies, and are the creatures responsible for the vampires on Earth. But...I thought they had all been extirminated a millenium ago..."
"But he's is," i repeated. "It makes perfect sense now, why i was the first. The solution he injected in us, the Furies and Shadows, it was a modefied concentration of his own poison venom. My genes were the key to his success..." A very large pang of guilt hit me hard. I really was responsible to his rise of power. It never would have happened if i had never went to him. He never would have created the Fury.
"Are you absolutely sure?"Darren was in denile. This is extremely serious. But...he was also incredious.
"How many human hybrids have ever existed, Darren?" i said. "He used my DNA to create the rest."
His face lit up with sudden hope, and i was confused.
"Drey," he said excitedly. "Do you know what this means?"
"What?"
He smiled. "We may be able to find a cure, now."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:09 pm

"A cure for the Fury? So much for your evil plan, Darcore." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:18 pm

I froze for a moment. "R-really?!" Could we really find a cure?!
He nodded. "I'm on good terms with the elves. If we go to them and explain, they may be able to help us. Maybe. They're the only ones with complete knowledge of Blood Elves."
A cure. I could finally get rid of this evil within me. Finally...
But wait. In order to recieve the elves help, we'd have to explain everything. That means my choice to join Darcore, too.
They would never help me knowing that.
But that will have to wait. We have a new task at hand.
"There's another job we need to do first," i said. "We'd better clean this place up."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:23 pm

"I wish I could help." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:30 pm

"Yes, but maybe you should shirk this one," Darren said, and with good reason. I was exhausted. Too much had happened in way too little time.
"Yeah, maybe..." i swayed on my feet, and could feel sleep pulling at the edges of my mind.
Adriane caught me as i began to fall. "I'll take ya home, bro. You just go to sleep."
Greatfully, i let my eyelids fall and gave in to the exhaustion. Adriane carried me back to the Floating Keep.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:39 pm

As Adriane took Drey back to the Floating Keep, I wandered around the damaged buildings, watching as Skipper helped the others to clean up the mess we made. "Am I only the spirit that walks the earth?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:44 pm

As Seth said that, a glimmering light began forming near him. No one of the mortal world could see, but it grew bright and more defined by the second, until it formed...Melira, Drey's mother.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:47 pm

I whipped around, and recognized her from the last time I was in the spirit world... with Dreyden. "M-Melira?! Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Maker   The Shadow Maker - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shadow Maker
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shapeshifters Forums :: Fun and Art :: Completed RPs-
Jump to: