The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of the Trinity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Number of posts : 3569
Activities : Admin
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

Registration date : 2008-10-24

The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:36 am

Tokha you idiot...
Denali was taken aback by the directness he showed, but showed no fear.
But my head was pounding. What were these two going to do with me? Would they turn me in? I found myself hoping they would. They've been kind so far as i know (which is very little). From the patches of memory i could tell they were doing their best to heal me, even if i might be futile. I wouldn't want them charged with treason, OR Tokha, though I know he'll be alright.
"Denali what are we going to do?" Emerald asked fearfully.
He looked from Tokhaji to me (I shut my eyes quickly), then sighed and crossed his arms.
"We're not going to turn her in, that's for sure."
Wait. What?"
"What?" the girl exclaimed in surprise.
Back to top Go down
http://stormforums.friendhood.net
Fiera de Muerte
Ruler of Creation and Destruction
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Number of posts : 5109
Location : In Kropiecta talkin' to you all, where else would I be?
Activities : Main Admin
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:40 am

"Excuse me?" Even the mostly unemotional kitsune was struck with shock on that answer. He sat there, his one eye wide, but then eventually got his cool back. Tokha then stood and looked at Denali.
"Why? What is your reason?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:46 am

"Thief or no thief, she's young and she's sick. You were right, Emerald, we've got to at least try to save her. Think about it: she's the only source the King has to recovering the Princess. If we send her straight to the castle now, he'll want to immediately interrogate her. And since she's caught Quartz, she very likely to die from questioning, and there goes the princess." Besides, i heard him think, It would be too cruel to know i was apart of this girl's death.
The stupid, kind fools. They've just tied their own noose and sharpened their own blade in one thought. darn it... i don't want anymore deaths on my account!
"Then what do we do?"
"We'll keep her hidden, for now, until she's able to stay conscious during the daylight. Then we'll take her to the Castle."
Good stupid fools. The noose what unknotted...but not put away.
Suddenly the girl turned around, and in a frantic i closed my eyes. I couldn't tell if she had noticed or not, because it was around then i fainted again.

Denali turned a glare to Tokha. "And you. I don't know how or what your relation to her is, but if you care whether she lives or not you better help us."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:31 am

"Alright, alright, I'll help. No need to get so pushy and untrusting." he growled. "Just tell me what to do."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:29 pm

Denali sighed. "for now, just don't blow our cover. It's bad enough with the rumors going around that she's still in the area, and our house is already a prime suspect since we're so far outside the castle. Sooner or later the Cardinals are going to come and investigate, and I'd rather it be later."
Emerald clutched at the paper she was still holding, and glanced at the girl. "I still can't believe it... she no older than we are....how...?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Tokhaji glanced at Emerald, and smirked. "I also forgot to mention something: I'm her trainer as well."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:46 pm

OOC: OMg you read my mind again. Sorta. Because she DID have a trainer that taught her how to survive. He gave her the black dagger.

They stared at him in surprise.
"so wait, would that mean you've done all the crazy things and she's just be catching the attention for it?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:53 pm

OOC: OMG, I must be psychic when it comes to RPG's or something. And it does make sense, since Tokhaji gave his dagger to someone, because he already has one.

The kitsune slapped a hand to his forehead and groaned. "No, I mean that I taught her to do everything she's done. As for me, I just sat back and watched, maybe even helped occasionally. But no, I'm not evil enough to do all the work and then make it look like it was someone else."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:57 pm

Denali relaxed but eyed him suspiciously again. "Then I suppose you don't know anything about the Princess as well."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:34 am

"The Princess? No, I know nothing about her. Why, is she sick or something?" he asked with a hint of sarcasm. However, Tokha had a feeling that Twili maybe had gone a bit too far...
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Denali narrowed his eyes and growled, but Emerald put a hand on his shoulder.
"Denali, stop, it's not going to help. Let's just all get some rest, and whatever happens we'll deal with it when it does."
He nodded, but murmured to her. "He knows something, I'm sure of it. I bet he helped her kidnap the princess."
"Yeah, but...I wonder if she really did?"
He stared at her incrediously, then actually considered it.
"They never did confirmed that the Twilight Thief was the one to kidnap her..." he mumbled to himself. "That was only the King's assumption..."
Emerald smiled a little, glad to know she wasn't alone in her thoughts. "We'll ask her when she wakes up. Let's get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Tokhajimaru overheard their conversation, but pretended he didn't hear it. He looked over at Twili and narrowed his eye while the scarred one twitched in frustration. I honestly know nothing this time. But if she really did have something to do with kidnapping the Princess, then she's in even more hot water than I realized.
Tokha sighed, and smiled a little while mumbling, "Oh Twili, why is it that you get in more trouble when I'm not around?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:51 pm

I smiled, my eyes still closed and still groggy. "Because you still don't know anything about me," I murmured. I cracked an eye. "That girl's a genius. The episodes are getting fewer, and I'm actually regaining strength." I lifted am arm to prove it, clenching it in a fist, then letting i flop back down in exhaustion.
I sighed. "Tokha, you're an idiot of a fox, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:03 pm

He was silent for a moment, then burst out into a quiet laugh. "Really? And how is that, Twilight Thief?"
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:10 pm

I grinned at him. "Well, for one thing, shouldn't you reporting back to the Castle? The guards are going to come here soon anyway, and how is it going to look if they find you've been here with me the whole time? And what you told those kids, you should have made up some lie, pretend you didn't know who I am, pretend to be on the other side. Unless," I smirked at him darkly. "You're already on their side and planning on turning on me in the end."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:36 pm

Tokhaji hissed in disgust. "Report back to those armor-suited imbeciles? Ha! Those idiots don't trust me, they're just using my speed to catch those other sorry thieves out there!And turning against you? Seriously? You believe that I gave you that dagger, taught you everything about stealth I know, and protected you from the guards when you were seriously ill just to suddenly whip around and stab you in the back? No, absolutley not! Not to mention," he snarled, while leaning closer to Twili, "you refused the deal I would've made with you back then before I could even say what it was. If you'd at least listened to it, you wouldn't have Quartz!"

OOC: Help, Tokhajimaru has taken over my keyboard in this RPG! Seriously, I did not expect him to say all this!
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:43 pm

OOC: Just let him run! Tokha is now truly alive.

I grinned dispite his snarling. "I guess I'm a bigger fool than you are, huh?" And then I sighed. "I have my reasons, Tokha. Let's just leave it at that. I've grateful for all you've done, but...really, it's best if no one get's involved with me."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:48 pm

OOC: Yay! And, I barely know nothing about Twili, but... Tokha has his secrets as well. Twisted Evil

The kitsune leaned back, and took a few mintues to relax. He looked down at Twili and said, "Twili, that's how we foxes are. We're curious tricksters, but we have our ounces of wisdom as well. Listen, I don't care how wild or twisted your life is..." Tokhaji then leaned down next to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "...I'm going through it with you, whether you like it or not. Heh, it's not like I have anything better to do anyway."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:52 pm

I smiled and laughed. "That's the Tokha I know and love!" Then cringed as another episode took me over. Sweat beads soaked my face and I felt twisted in agony. I can't...breathe...dang it...
And then it was over, leaving me gasping for air and extremely dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:14 am

Tokhaji laughed a little as well. "Take it easy. I don't want you dying before your actual time."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:57 am

I grinned again, still wheezing. "Well of course...I've got...my reputation to uphold. Can't have the great Twilight Thief go down fighting such a little disease!" I coughed and let my head fall all the way into the pillows.
"Seriously, though, Tokha. Unless you've got a good lie to tell, you're going to get in trouble with the royal family if they catch you here. It's bad enough these two fools decided not to turn me in...I'm tired of others getting in trouble on my account."
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:48 am

"That's why I'm staying here Twili. Ever since I was exiled from my own home... I've run out of lies." he answered, a hint of sorrow in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:07 pm

I glanced back at him and smiled sadly. "We're just a couple of homeless fools, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Fiera de Muerte
Fiera de Muerte

Male
Admin
Top Poster
Role Play Creator
Role Player
Writing Club Member

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:41 pm

He chuckled. "Yes, you're right about that. Of course, you're mostly the homeless one. As for me, I was just too careless."
Tokha stared out the window, lost in his memories. "But I guess I deserved it. I was a monster, after all. Still am, actually."
Back to top Go down
Dreyden Istalri
Celestian Leader
Dreyden Istalri

Male
Artist
Role Play Creator
Role Player

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:04 pm

I snickered. "You got that right!" I teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of the Trinity   The Legend of the Trinity - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of the Trinity
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next