The Shapeshifters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shapeshifters Forums

New worlds await you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mak's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mak's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Mak's Characters   Mak's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Name:Terrazumi
Species:Panther or Human
Ellement:darkness
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv132/mmm909/TerraWithin.jpg
Other: I was stollen from my parrents and brought to Giemongi. I escaped the academy of LIVE and the body they inslaved me in. Now i am free to be my TRUE self. a Female panter.

Name:Mico (Me KOH)
Species:White weasle or Human
Element:Ice
Appearance:Fur as white as ever and eyes as black as night her fur has no marks or flawes whatsoever.
Other:She is a small femal weasle by spirit. Her story is verry much the same as Terra's

Name:Trekker
Species:Falcon
Appearance:He is Ratty and wears Bright colors. HE shows the world that he is different.
Other:He is a beautiful unique falcon by spirit. is story matches up with the girls... only,he was shot in the wing then taken to Gimongi so he has a brutal scar on his arm or wing.

Last edited by Mak on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hadnt finnished.)
Back to top Go down

Mak's Characters
Page 1 of 1